All of our classroom and pool sessions take place right here at Harry’s Dive Shop (get directions). We are fortunate enough to have our own indoor, heated swimming pool, as well as a spacious classroom.
Having our own pool provides us with several advantages.
- We can conduct pool sessions whenever it is convenient for students.
- Our instructors don’t have to shout to be heard over competing events.
- There is never any pressure to “hurry up and get out of the water before the next group gets here.”
The bottom line is, having our own pool helps our students learn better. It is just that simple.
Read more about our pool’s history at the bottom of this page.
Checkout Dive Weekends
As you may have already read, in the section on What is Involved? students in Harry’s Dive Shop beginning scuba courses have the option to complete their open-water training dives on one of our group trips or on a vacation of their own. By far the most popular choice, however, is to accompany us on one of our many checkout dive weekends in the Florida Panhandle. Learn more…
More In-Depth Information
- Overview of what’s involved
- Course prerequisites
- Get started now with eLearning
- Knowledge review and skill development
- Open water training
- Required equipment
- FAQs and other information
Get More Information
Use the form below.