When you sign-up and pay for the Open Water scuba course, we will send a link to the email address you provide. All divers must have a separate email address.
- Your username is your e-mail address. Your password will be e-mailed to you.
- You are registered as a Diamond User meaning you can access the online content on up to three devices and download the course material for offline use.
- Because you have the diamond version, regardless of how you access the material, it should sync across multiple platforms.
- Download the DiveSSI app from either the App Store or the Google Play.
- Using your e-mail address and password, login under the myProfile section of the app.
- Access your online student materials by going to the myTraining section.
- Access the Open Water Diver course material.
- Open your web browser, go to www.divessi.com.
- Chrome and Firefox seem to work best.
- In the upper right corner of the web page, click on Diver login.
- Once logged in, click on MySSI, then myProfile to upload a picture (no sunglasses or hats allowed).
- Access your online student material by clicking on My Registered SSI Courses.
More In-Depth Information
- Overview of what’s involved
- Course prerequisites
- Knowledge review and skill development
- Open water training
- Where we train
- Required equipment
- FAQs and other information
Get More Information
Use the form below.