Several Dates Available: As Florida’s leading Gulf coast port, Pensacola has also seen more than its share of shipwrecks. These range from small pleasure craft to large freighters. Even when the weather is less-than-cooperative, many inshore wrecks remain accessible. It’s safe to say that Pensacola offers something for nearly every serious wreck diver.
Harry’s Dive Shop runs charters with Pensacola Dive Pros, one of Pensacola’s leading dive charter operators. The Reef Cleaner is a comfortable and fast, 30-foot Island Hopper accommodating up to ten divers and operated by a USCG-licensed captain. The boat has a Florida state license for spearfishing in Florida waters. She has a custom dive ladder, cabin for dry storage, emergency O2, first aid kit, and all required USCG equipment. Water and snacks are included on every charter.
Who is This Trip Ideal For?
This may be the perfect trip if you:
- Are a fairly self-sufficient diver.
- Are seeking to do little more than just dive.
- Think that wreck dives are what make life worth living.
Where Does It Depart?
You will find the Reef Cleaner at Marine Max Marina in Pensacola. Google puts it at just a little over three hours from the store.
- Holiday Inn Express (850) 696-2800
- Residence Inn (850) 432-0202
- Suburban Extended Stay (850) 453-4140
When Does It Take Place?
Available dates for 2017 include:
- Sunday, April 23, 2017
- Saturday, May 6, 2017
- Sunday, May 7, 2017
- Sunday, June 4, 2017
- Saturday, June 17, 2017
- Sunday, June 18, 2017
- Sunday, June 25, 2017
- Saturday, July 8, 2017
- Sunday, July 9, 2017
- Saturday, July 29, 2017
- Sunday, July 30, 2017
- Saturday, August 5, 2017
- Sunday, August 6, 2017
- Saturday, August 26, 2017
- Sunday, August 27, 2017
- Saturday, September 9, 2017
- Sunday, September 10, 2017
- Saturday, October 7, 2017
- Sunday, October 8, 2017
- Saturday, October 14, 2017
- Sunday, October 15, 2017
Meet at the dock no later than 7:00 am for an 8:00 am departure. Trip length will vary, depending on conditions; however, you will be back in time to drive home to New Orleans. Two-day trips generally return around 1:00; three-tank trips around 3:00. If a trip has to ben cancelled due to weather, we will know by noon the day before.
Where we will dive on any given day is at the captain’s discretion, and will depend on winds, waves and other conditions.
How Much Does it Cost?
Trip Pricing: Pricing for this trip is as follows:
- Two-tank midshore trip: $135
- Three-tank midshore trip: $190
Saturday trips are three-tank charters; Sunday trips are two-tank charters. Tips for a job well done are appreciated.
Deposit and Balance Due: Requirements are as follows:
- Balance due at signup.
- Be aware there are no refunds unless we find someone else to take your spot
What’s Included: The basic trip price includes the charter and the opportunity to dive. You are responsible for the following:
- Personal dive gear, including full tanks, weights and SMB.
- Diver and/or Nitrox certification cards
- Dive insurance
- Signed waiver and Statement of Understanding
- Audible and visual surface signals, reel or spool
Bring deck-appropriate footwear. No flip-flops or bare feet allowed.
Get More Information
Use the form below.