Your dive equipment represents a substantial investment. It makes sense to learn how to get the best return on that investment. This is what the Equipment Specialist course is all about. You learn:
- Routine preparation and maintenance procedures you can perform before and after every dive that will prolong equipment life and reduce the need for professional service.
- The best ways to transport and store your equipment and, thus, reduce the risk of damage.
- What happens to regulators, BCs and tanks when you bring them in for annual service or inspection.
- Emergency in-field repairs you can perform that may help save a dive or a trip.
- The latest developments in equipment technology, including BCs, regulators, dive computers and more.
Important: Bring all of your personal dive equipment (or at least everything that will fit in one, large gear bag) to class. Be sure to wear comfortable clothes that can get wet or dirty.
This course is open to any certified diver.
The classroom session takes place right here at Harry’s Dive Shop.
This course is available to individuals, couples and other small groups on demand, subject only to time of year and instructor availability. Please contact Harry’s Dive Shop for more information.
The cost of this program is $150.
Get More Information
Use the form below.