November 22-29, 2014 (Thanksgiving Week): Roatan is the largest of the Bay Islands in Honduras. Here you will find authentic Caribbean and Latin American lifestyles and warm, friendly islanders greeting you wherever you go.
Located on Roatan’s Northeast shore Turquoise Bay is the only dive resort in this lush and remote area of the island providing you with the opportunity to dive uncrowded, pristine dive sites. The resort is set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views and a protected bay which makes the water calm and perfect for swimming and kayaking. Beach lovers will enjoy our private, tranquil, 500-foot white-sand beach.
At Turquoise Bay Dive and Beach Resort you will enjoy the very individual and personal service that only a small dive resort can offer. The friendly staff takes pride in getting to know you and making you feel at home. Rooms have TV, A/C, wireless Internet, coffee machine, hair dryer and more.
Roatan and its world-renowned scuba diving attracts more than a million visitors last year. As far as Roatan resorts go, Turquoise Bay is the only dive resort in this lush and remote area of the island providing scuba divers and snorkelers with the opportunity to dive and snorkel uncrowded, pristine sites.
The North side of Roatan offers scuba divers and snorkelers the unique opportunity to experience the largest variety of reef topography on the island. Roatan is surrounded by the world’s second largest barrier reef that is one of the healthiest in the Caribbean due to the Roatan Marine Park and the local dive community encouraging conservative diving practices.
Explore sloping plateaus perfect for spotting macro life, sheer walls with large soft corals and barrel sponges, wreck dives abundant with life, crevices, trenches, overhangs and cavern systems such as our two most popular dive sites Underground and Dolphin’s Den.
Your can find even more information at:
Who is This Trip Ideal For?
This may be the perfect trip if you:
- Want to experience the best of one of the world’s premier dive destinations.
- Want the comfort and convenience of a land-based resort.
- May be traveling with one or more nondivers.
- Want time to do more than just dive on your vacation.
When Does It Take Place?
Our travel schedule is as follows:
- Arrive Roatan on Saturday, November 22.
- Depart Roatan on Sunday, November 29.
How Much Does it Cost?
Trip Pricing: Pricing for this trip is as follows:
- Base price, per diver (double occupancy): $2,300
- For single occupancy: Add $250
- Nondiver: Deduct $70
Deposit and Balance Due: Requirements are as follows:
- Contact store for deposit and balance due requirements.
- Be aware there are no refunds unless we find someone else to take your spot
What’s Included: The basic trip price includes the following (if applicable):
- Air fare from New Orleans
- Airport transfers at destination
- Eight days/seven nights accommodations
- Hotel tax and service charges
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at resort
- Nonalcoholic beverages
- Three dives daily
- Use of tanks and weights
Not Included: Travelers are responsible for the following (if applicable):
- Trip insurance
- Meals while in transit
- Crew gratuity
- Offsite excursions
Additional Requirements: Travelers must supply:
- Valid passport with six months left past date of return and two blank pages and two blank pages
- Diver and/or Nitrox certification cards
- Dive insurance
- Signed waiver and Statement of Understanding
- Personal dive gear
- Audible and visual surface signals, reel or spool
Get More Information
Use the form below.