April 15-22, 2017: Warm sunny days, crystal-clear, blue water, white sand beaches, a great atmosphere and some of the best scuba diving in the world. If that’s what you’re after, look no further than Bohio Dive Resort, nestled among the palms and casuarina trees on an award-winning beach in the island paradise of Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos. Each of the rooms and suites provide uninterrupted ocean views, just steps from the beach.
Bohio features Grand Turk’s only on-site dive operation, beachfront bars, a world-class restaurant, spa services, and as much sun and sea as you can cope with, yet still retains its intimate and personal service. The old island word Bohio means home, and you’ll find our hospitality lives up to the name.
Each beachfront standard room includes two double beds, a private balcony, and an ocean view. Guests are therefore afforded all the space and privacy they could possibly wish for during their stay at Bohio. Perfect for couples, or small groups of friends, our beachfront standard rooms offer the perfect place to relax after a long day’s diving. As the only Turks and Caicos resort located on Pillory Beach, the views out across the Caribbean Sea from your rooms will take your breath away.
The Turks and Caicos Islands, at the tip of the Bahamas island chain, are rich with colonial charm and a laid-back Caribbean vibe. Wild donkeys still wander the streets, and the locals are known as belongers. You’ll find a different way of life awaits you — a true escape, just a 90-minute flight away from Florida.
Grand Turk is famous for its lack of crowds and safe relaxed atmosphere and, of course, world-class scuba diving. There are charming ramshackle colonial style buildings, restaurants, bars and shops to explore along Front Street.
The Turks and Caicos are made up of 40 individual islands and cays, each hosting unparalleled beaches and translucent, turquoise waters teaming with diverse wildlife. Surrounded by one of the most extensive coral reef systems worldwide (65 miles across and 200 miles long), the islands are truly spectacular.
Grand Turk is surrounded by walls covered in sponges and corals starting at 25 feet before plunging 7,000 feet straight down, it is guaranteed to take your breath away. As a result, Grand Turk’s scuba diving opportunities are some of the best in the Caribbean.
Who is This Trip Ideal For?
This may be the perfect trip if you:
- Want the comfort and convenience of a land-based resort.
- Are seeking to do more than just dive on your vacation.
When Does It Take Place?
Our travel schedule is as follows:
- Our outbound flight departs Saturday, April 15, from New Orleans.
- We return to New Orleans on Saturday, April 22.
How Much Does it Cost?
Trip Pricing: Pricing for this trip is as follows:
- Base price, per diver (double occupancy): $2,999*
- For single occupancy: Add $700
- Nondiver: Deduct $350
*Prices subject to change. Pay in full by cash or check and deduct $100
Deposit and Balance Due: Requirements are as follows:
- $500 due at signup.
- Balance due February 28.
- Be aware there are no refunds unless we find someone else to take your spot
What’s Included: The basic trip price includes the following (if applicable):
- Round-trip air fare from New Orleans
- Airport transfers at destination
- 8 days/7 nights hotel accommodations
- Hotel tax and service charges
- Breakfast and lunch at resort
- Ten morning boat dives, one afternoon dive
- Unlimited shore diving
- Use of tanks and weights
- Use of paddleboards, kayaks and Hobie Cats
Not Included: Travelers are responsible for the following (if applicable):
- Trip insurance
- Meals while in transit
- Dinner at resort
- Personal dive gear
- Crew gratuity
Additional Requirements: Travelers must supply:
- Valid passport with six months left past date of return and two blank pages
- Diver and/or Nitrox certification cards
- Dive insurance
- Signed waiver and Statement of Understanding
- Personal dive gear
- Audible and visual surface signals, reel or spool
Get More Information
Use the form below.