May 4-9, 2015: Cobalt Coast is a Cayman Resort, a vacation getaway, located on the Northwest shore of Grand Cayman in a secluded tranquil setting with spectacular views of the inviting waters of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy your meals at our oceanfront restaurant serving American breakfast, lunch and continental style three-course dinners and linger till sunset.
Located off the beaten track, Cobalt Coast Resort is unique in that it is conveniently located with spectacular snorkeling and shore diving access just a few steps from your oceanfront suite. Cobalt Coast Resort and Divetech, the award-winning dive operator, are very proud to have been voted the Number One scuba diving resort in the Caribbean by Scuba Diving magazine readers. Readers voted the resort and dive staff as the Number One in the world! Stay and dive or just relax and you too will see why so many guests return.
Cobalt Coast Resort introduced the true one-bedroom oceanfront suite that offers two separate rooms with a spacious living room overlooking the Caribbean. Small and intimate, this Resort boasts a full-service concept that offers oceanside dining, a friendly caring staff, snorkeling and shore diving facilities all within a few steps from your oceanfront accommodations. Divetech on-site offers full service diving amenities, including daily boat trips, classes, and camera rental.
Who is This Trip Ideal For?
This may be the perfect trip if you:
- Want to experience the best of one of the world’s premier dive destinations.
- Want the comfort and convenience of a land-based resort.
- May be traveling with one or more nondivers.
- Want time to do more than just dive on your vacation.
When Does It Take Place?
Our travel schedule is as follows:
- Arrive Grand Cayman on Monday, May 4.
- Depart Grand Cayman on Saturday, May 9.
How Much Does it Cost?
Trip Pricing: Pricing for this trip is as follows:
- Base price, per diver (double occupancy): $(TBA)
- Upgrade to beachfront: Add $(TBA)
- For single occupancy: Add $(TBA)
- Nondiver: Deduct $(TBA)
Deposit and Balance Due: Requirements are as follows:
- $500 due at signup.
- Balance due March 1.
- Be aware there are no refunds unless we find someone else to take your spot
What’s Included: The basic trip price includes the following (if applicable):
- Five days/four nights hotel accommodations
- Hotel tax and service charges
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at resort
- Unlimited shore diving
- Use of tanks and weights
Not Included: Travelers are responsible for the following (if applicable):
- Air fare
- Airport transfers at destination
- Trip insurance
- Meals while in transit
- Boat dives
- Crew gratuity
- Offsite excursions
Additional Requirements: Travelers must supply:
- Valid passport with six months left past date of return and two blank pages and two blank pages
- Diver and/or Nitrox certification cards
- Dive insurance
- Signed waiver and Statement of Understanding
- Personal dive gear
- Audible and visual surface signals, reel or spool
Sign Up or Get More Information
Space on Harry’s Dive Shop group trips is limited and offered on a strictly first-come/first-served basis. You can prevent someone else from getting your spot by signing up as soon as possible. To do so, or to get more information, stop by the store, call (504) 888-4882 or use the form below. Bear in mind, your space on the trip will not be considered confirmed until we receive a deposit. Use the form below.