April 1-8, 2018: Cayman Brac is the easternmost Cayman island. Offshore dive sites include the MV Captain Keith Tibbetts, originally a Russian warship. Cayman Brac’s crystal clear, warm waters provide awe inspiring wall dives, shallow diving and wreck diving at all levels and interests.
There are over 46 Cayman dive sites and four wrecks to enjoy on Cayman Brac. Reef Divers is a team of international dive professionals known for their outstanding experience, expertise in diving. Professional instructors offer you a valet diving experience by rinsing your gear off after dives and by setting your gear on the boat each day so all you have to do is “fall in the water.”
The boats are comfortable and well equipped with the latest diving equipment and meet the latest safety standards and/or specifications.
Located on a private beach on the southwest end of Cayman Brac, Cayman Brac Beach Resort’s architecture reflects the quaintness and charm of the Caribbean. The resort boasts 40 spacious, and tastefully decorated beach view rooms. Upon arrival, kick off your shoes, enjoy a cool rum punch, and bask in our island paradise painted with secluded beach vistas and hammocks sprinkled amidst sea grapes and coconut palms.
Guests return often, not only for the tropical ambience, but also because of the warmth and service of the friendly, dedicated staff.
When Does It Take Place?
Our travel schedule is as follows:
- Arrive Cayman Brac on Sunday, April 1.
- Depart Cayman Brac onSunday,April 8.
How Much Does it Cost?
Trip Pricing: Pricing for this trip is as follows:
- Base price, per diver (double occupancy): $2,899
- For single occupancy: Add $250
- Nondiver: Deduct $250
- If paid in full by cash or check by January 30: Deduct $50
Deposit and Balance Due: Requirements are as follows:
- $1,000 due at signup
- Balance due January 30.
- Be aware there are no refunds unless we find someone else to take your spot
What’s Included: The basic trip price includes the following (if applicable):
- Air fare
- Airport transfers at destination
- Eight days/seven nights hotel accommodations
- Hotel tax and service charges
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at resort
- 18 boat dives
- Unlimited shore diving
- Use of tanks and weights
Not Included: Travelers are responsible for the following (if applicable):
- Trip insurance
- Meals while in transit
- Crew gratuity
Additional Requirements: Travelers must supply:
- Valid passport with six months left past date of return and two blank pages and two blank pages
- Diver and/or Nitrox certification cards
- Dive insurance
- Signed waiver and Statement of Understanding
- Personal dive gear
- Audible and visual surface signals, reel or spool
Sign Up or Get More Information
Space on Harry’s Dive Shop group trips is limited and offered on a strictly first-come/first-served basis. You can prevent someone else from getting your spot by signing up as soon as possible. To do so, or to get more information, stop by the store, call (504) 888-4882 or use the form below. Bear in mind, your space on the trip will not be considered confirmed until we receive a deposit. Use the form below.