March 12-19, 2017: Spring Breach in Bonaire! Consistently rated among the top three dive destinations in the Caribbean, the island of Bonaire is renowned for its aquatic life, soft and hard corals — and some of the best shore diving on the planet. Located in the southeastern Caribbean, just 50 miles off the coast of Venezuela, Bonaire experiences nearly perfect weather year round.
Where many Caribbean islands have a vertical wall that begins a mile or more from shore, Bonaire is surrounded by a steeply sloped incline that starts as little as 100 feet from shore, generally in 40 feet or less of water. This means that most of the island’s best dive sites can be accessed by car or truck, as well as by boat.
We will be staying at the recently renovated Eden Beach Resort, strategically located on a point of land directly across of the island of Klein Bonaire.
Eden Beach has all of the amenities you expect at a first-class dive resort, and it’s tough to imagine a better location.
The resort features a swimming pool, oceanside bar and restaurant, and air-conditioned rooms with all the amenities. A central staging area with dockside storage lockers makes diving incredibly convenient — and there is fantastic diving right in front of the hotel.
Our dive package includes eleven boat dives, plus unlimited shore diving. You can go right off the hotel dock or visit the many numbered dive sites up and down the coast. Breakfast is included, and you can either eat lunch and dinner at the hotel or sample any of the numerous local restaurants.
Who is This Trip Ideal For?
This may be the perfect trip if you:
- Want the comfort and convenience of a land-based resort.
- May be traveling with one or more nondivers.
- Are seeking to do more than just dive on your vacation.
- Want the flexibility to dive when and where you feel.
When Does It Take Place?
Our travel schedule is as follows:
- Our outbound flight departs Sunday, March 12.
- We return Sunday, March 19
How Much Does it Cost?
Trip Pricing: Pricing for this trip is as follows:
- Base price, per diver (double occupancy): $2,725*
- For single occupancy: Add $500
- For triple occupancy: Deduct $250
- Nondiver: Deduct $500
*Subject to change depending on air fare.
Deposit and Balance Due: Requirements are as follows:
- $500 due at signup.
- Balance due January 31.
- Contact store for cancelation policy and refund schedule.
What’s Included: The basic trip price includes the following (if applicable):
- Roundtrip air fare
- Airport transfers at destination
- Eight days/seven nights in first-floor studio
- Hotel tax and service charges
- Breakfast at resort
- 11 boat dives
- Unlimited shore diving
- Use of tanks and weights
- Use of vehicle for beach dives
Not Included: Travelers are responsible for the following (if applicable):
- Trip insurance
- Meals while in transit
- Lunch and dinner while at resort, alcohol
- Marine park fee
- Crew gratuity
Additional Requirements: Travelers must supply:
- Valid passport with six months left past date of return and two blank pages
- Diver and/or Nitrox certification cards
- Dive insurance
- Signed waiver and Statement of Understanding
- Personal dive gear
- Audible and visual surface signals, reel or spool
Get More Information
Use the form below.