July 2-9, 2016: Ramon’s Village is a sanctuary nestled in a tropical garden of Royal Palms, bougainvillea, lilies, hibiscus and dozens of other tropical flora. Surrounded by the plant life are Mayan sculptures that provide a glimpse of the civilization that preceded us in this Caribbean paradise. Once inside the enchanted village, you’ll be in a world of your own choosing.
Ramon’s maintains a fleet of dive boats ranging from 28’ to 46’. The close proximity of the Barrier Reef allows us to choose from over 40 named dive sites within a 15 minute boat ride.
We return to dock between dives to exchange tanks and satisfy required surface intervals.
Learn even more at www.Ramons.com.
Who is This Trip Ideal For?
This may be the perfect trip if you:
- Want to dive the walls and reefs of one of the Caribbean’s top destinations.
- Want the comfort and convenience of a land-based resort.
- May be traveling with one or more nondivers.
- Are seeking to do more than just dive on your vacation.
When Does It Take Place?
Our travel schedule is as follows:
- Our outbound flight departs Saturday, July 2 from New Orleans.
- We return to New Orleans on Saturday, July 9.
How Much Does it Cost?
Trip Pricing: Pricing for this trip is as follows:
- Base price, per diver (double occupancy): $2,495
- Upgrade to seaside deluxe: Add $75/person
- For single occupancy: Add $750
- For third or fourth diver in room: Deduct $200 each
- Nondiver: Deduct $400
- Third boat dive: Add $35/day
- Blue Hole trip: Add $210
- Nitrox: Add $100/week
- All monies paid on time by cash/check: Deduct $50 from final payment
Deposit and Balance Due: Requirements are as follows:
- $500 due at signup.
- Balance due April 1.
- Be aware there are no refunds unless we find someone else to take your spot
What’s Included: The basic trip price includes the following (if applicable):
- Round-trip air fare from New Orleans
- Airport transfers at destination
- 8 days/7 nights hotel accommodations
- Hotel tax and service charges
- Breakfast and lunch at resort
- Six two-tank boat dives
- Use of tanks and weights
Not Included: Travelers are responsible for the following (if applicable):
- Trip insurance
- Meals while in transit
- Offsite excursions
Additional Requirements: Travelers must supply:
- Valid passport with six months left past date of return and two blank pages
- Diver and/or Nitrox certification cards
- Dive insurance
- Signed waiver and Statement of Understanding
- Personal dive gear
- Audible and visual surface signals, reel or spool
Get More Information
Use the form below.