November 19-25, 2017: Barbados’ reefs offer some of the richest variety of fish and coral found in the Caribbean. Shallow reefs and wrecks are ideal for the novice, while deeper reefs and wrecks will be sure to tantalize and challenge the experienced diver. There are four different wrecks, as well as two marine parks and a turtle park.
The most famous of the wrecks, the Stavronikita, has created a fascinating penetration dive for experienced divers. There are also 20 different reef dives, from the south to the north.
Coconut Court Beach Hotel is a family affair. Owned and operated by the Blades family for over four decades, Coconut Court is unpretentious and full of local character and charm.
Situated directly on a beautiful beach, adjacent to the South Coast boardwalk in the World Heritage UNESCO district within easy walking distance to historic sites, shops and restaurants. The hotel’s 112 spacious studios provide all of the comforts of home and private balcony with panoramic ocean and island views.
The rooms feature two twin beds or one king bed, free WIFI, individually controlled air conditioning, ceiling fan, cable TV, telephone, electronic in-room safe, iron and board and hairdryer. Partial kitchenette facilities including microwave, refrigerator, toaster oven and electric kettle. Bathroom with shower and private balcony.
There are two restaurants, a bar, a convenience store and other amenities on site, with other shopping and restaurants close by. The dive operation is just two minutes away.
Who is This Trip Ideal For?
This may be the perfect trip if you:
- Want to dive the walls and reefs of one of the Caribbean’s top destinations.
- Want the comfort and convenience of a land-based resort.
- May be traveling with one or more nondivers.
- Are seeking to do more than just dive on your vacation.
When Does It Take Place?
Our travel schedule is as follows:
- Our outbound flight departs Saturday, November 18 from New Orleans.
- We return to New Orleans on Saturday, November 25.
How Much Does it Cost?
Trip Pricing: Pricing for this trip is as follows:
- Base price, per diver (double occupancy): $2,995
- For single occupancy: Add $(TBA)
- Nondiver: Deduct $(TBA)
- If paid in full by cash/check by September 15: Deduct $50
Deposit and Balance Due: Requirements are as follows:
- $500 due at signup.
- Balance due September 15.
- Be aware there are no refunds unless we find someone else to take your spot
What’s Included: The basic trip price includes the following (if applicable):
- Round-trip air fare from New Orleans
- Airport transfers at destination
- 8 days/7 nights hotel accommodations
- Hotel tax and service charges
- Welcome pirate punch
- Breakfast and lunch daily
- Free Bridgetown shopping shuttle
- Moonlight movies on the beach
- Five two-tank boat dives
- Five one-tank boat dives
- Use of tanks and weights
- Refreshments on boat
Not Included: Travelers are responsible for the following (if applicable):
- Trip insurance
- Meals while in transit
- Dinner daily
- Offsite excursions
- Crew gratuity
Additional Requirements: Travelers must supply:
- Valid passport with six months left past date of return and two blank pages
- Diver and/or Nitrox certification cards
- Dive insurance
- Signed waiver and Statement of Understanding
- Personal dive gear
- Audible and visual surface signals, reel or spool
Get More Information
Use the form below.