June 3-10, 2017: Each Saturday, year round, the Aqua Cat cruises from Nassau, Bahamas to the remote islands of the Exumas, especially the Land and Sea Park, the most pristine area in all the Bahamas. No crowds. No set itinerary. Sit back, relax and choose from an incredible variety of activities including scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, fishing, sunbathing and island exploring.
Aqua Cat offers a large variety of dives, including shark dives, blue holes, swift drifts, walls and reefs at all depths. Log up to 26 dives in a week with each one unique and unforgettable. Nitrox is available.
Luxury accommodations await with three levels of living space, private oversized cabins with ocean view windows and full ensuite amenities make living onboard the Aqua Cat feel like you are on a private, floating bed and breakfast. The dive deck is 900+ square feet and with ample room for everyone. A gourmet chef will have you salivating. The professional crew of ten will see to all your needs on board.
For those who wish to do more than blow bubbles, Aqua Cat offers eco-adventures daily. A 28-foot jet boat takes guests to deserted islands for beach combing, relaxing, and hiking. Aqua Cat also has kayaks and stand-up paddle boards. The Aqua Cat offers experiences indigenous to the Bahamas. Meet the endangered iguanas of Allen’s Cay, swim with pigs at Major’s Cay and watch the rare tropic seabirds nest at Camp Driftwood. All this makes the Aqua Cat perfect for non-diving partners and family members to join you on your special diving adventure.
You can learn more at AquaCatCruises.com.
When Does It Take Place?
Our travel schedule is as follows:
- The Aqua Cat leaves Nassau on Saturday, June 3.
- The boat returns to port on Saturday, June 10.
How Much Does it Cost?
Trip Pricing: Pricing for this trip is as follows (prices include $205 port fee):
- Base price, per person (standard cabin): $2,900
- Base price, per person (cabin 11): $2,300
Deposit and Balance Due: Requirements are as follows:
- $1,000 due at signup
- Balance due January 15
- Be aware there are no refunds after the balance due date unless we find someone else to take your spot. Full refunds not available after October 31.
What’s Included: The basic trip price includes all diving, plus the following:
- Eight days/seven nights on board Aqua Cat
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner while on board
- Beverages while on board
- Use of tanks and weights
Not Included: Travelers are responsible for the following (if applicable):
- Round-trip air fare from New Orleans
- Airport transfers at destination
- Meals while in transit
- Hotel room the night of return
- Trip insurance
- Crew gratuity
Additional Requirements: Travelers must supply:
- Valid passport with six months left past date of return and two blank pages
- Diver and/or Nitrox certification cards
- Dive insurance
- Signed waiver and Statement of Understanding
Get More Information
Use the form below.