Few things seem to fascinate divers more than sharks, coral, fish, turtles and wrecks. We have courses that cover the last three items on this list. This course covers the two items that seem to fascinate many divers most: sharks and coral reefs.
- While the general public maintains an egregiously ill-informed attitude toward sharks, most divers know better. In fact, many divers actively seek out opportunities to observe these incredible predators in their natural environment. You don’t have to dive with sharks, however, to learn more about them. Simply come to this class.
- Each stand of coral is an entire ecosystem in and of itself. A colony of complex animals, corals support not only themselves, but other creatures with whom they maintain a symbiotic relationship. This is why coral reefs are home to large schools of fish and other animals.
This single class will help you better understand these two, very different forms of aquatic life and identify common species of both. It will help add considerable enjoyment to your next dive.
Open to anyone ten years or older.
This course consists of a single classroom session.
All classroom training take place right here at Harry’s Dive Shop.
This course takes one evening, from 6:00 until 9:30 pm. Available staring dates include:
- Thursday, January 18, 2018
- Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- Thursday, August 16, 2018
Classes require a minimum of three people to run as scheduled. If fewer than three people sign up, we reserve the right to either cancel the class or impose a $100 uncharge.
Please be aware that, while we make every effort to keep our listings accurate and up to date, you should always call the store to confirm starting dates and times.
The cost of this program is $225 and includes:
- All instruction.
- Self-study materials.
Get More Information
Use the form below.